BEHIND BARS


Not sure I'd be leaving any time soon,the bars of iron are stronger than my frail mind can bend, the prison stench strong enough to dampen my thoughts. Oh my *sigh*,I might be stuck here longer than my flesh can take.
     Stuck behind these bars of feigned impossibilities. The only voice that constantly speaks to my head multiplies the feelings of emptiness I already drown in. Nothing good can come out of me I guess.
       I know I should be something more, I just know it,but how do I go about it. Darkness has flooded my foresight,my future is empty,I have nothing to build into it,not even Lego's.
        Oh but if I could stretch my mind coupled with my somewhat buried GOD endowed capabilities I could unlock this prison door. Now I'm stuck, stuck because I let negativities spewed out from supposed friends mouth drown my worth, Stuck because I allowed what everyone said about me build a sphere of operation in my life now I'm stuck behind bars, a remedy in view but still unreachable.
          So I brought out my mind, washed and polished it with every good word the Bible had to say about me, I felt myself getting clues as to where the key to my freedom was. I wept for all the years I existed but did not live, occupying earth but not fulfilling purpose because my body and mind could not fully comprehend the greatness I was created for. But then something swept over me exchanging my heavy heart for calmness as I now fully realized how to get out from the prison of my mind that was holding me back from bursting forth and lighting up dark hearts.
        I've broken free, 'cos now my mind is subjected to a swirling stream of positivity.
     #PURPOSEFUL.

Comments

Post a Comment