SOLA

As I looked at her,
I could see so much developing on her insides,
But she chose to be anonymous,
As I spoke to her,
I could hear so much depth drowning was inevitable,
But she chose to keep mute,
As I hugged her,
I felt a million rays of hope vibe through me,
But she chose to be cold.
She was so many things, but she chose to be none.
Oh how sola lifted hearts when she sang, now she does it at her spare.
Not that she doesn't want to,
Issue is she doesn't know how to,
She's afraid she's to great to be known,
Funny I know...
So all she hopes to be is within her,
She's scared to let it out.
So she's doing a little here and there just to keep her dreams breathing.
There is so much aura around her I tell you,
The fact that she loves deeply without a hold,
The fact that she hugs you in a bid to exchange your sorrow for her joy,
The fact that she'd laugh uncontrollably just to see a glimpse of hope in your eyes.
She's unbelievable, She's a great person,
So i write this to her today to let her know how much I believe in her.
My Friend, My Muse.
                                       FOR SOLA.

Comments

Post a Comment