Two Can Play.

...... a tale for another day. She said and we hugged
-----------+-------------+-------------+----
How can you possibly lie about the obvious, I can see it in your eyes. I don't understand why our happiness should go through moral checks. Should there be an acceptable way or path to that feeling? What exactly is happiness? Why must I follow some damned protocol to enjoy it.

I am happy when I see you, I am happy when you touch me, I am happy when we dance together, the unscripted play that follows after the rhythm of your heart. Anytime you hold me it makes me elated, why must I enjoy this only under some ruled out condition.

Should I live or exist to live in another life?, or live like today is my last?,  I guess there is a grand plan to why we are here on earth, could it be for us to fall helplessly in love...

Hello!!!,A voice came from the door; Sigh!, I was having a good time with the voice, who could be knocking at this time?, and behold it was the face I had longed for all day. I picked her up in excitement with her sitting mid air and her legs folded around me, and then we kissed...

It was a long passionate one, with my fingers trailing the contours of her body, Finally working it's way into her hair, we struggled to breathe as we kissed even deeper..., Our hearts beating at an increased frequency as another unscripted play was unfolding, we are just friends!  What kind of chemistry is this? Shouldn't we be yoked already or something, I guess the voice had been muted with a different drum and rhythm vibrating within my living space.

Pinning her against the wall, she was helpless and had surrendered all; She wanted it just as much as I did, was this why she came over?  We had barely spoken, as I kissed her body she whispered...

She longed for it as much as breath to her nostrils. But we stopped, right before it got good. We had to think if our friendship was worth loosing over momentary pleasure.

I poured us two glasses of juice and we talked till the dead of night, we lay our souls like sheets to sleep on, and we woke up as lovers.

His arms wrapped me, we stared at the sun, I've never felt love as perfect as this...
PS: I inspired this story, Thank You Valentine Onah.

Comments