REBIRTH




I felt something on my insides, a burning endless desire to be more, more than my mind could create, beyond all of my lofty dreams put together it grew, bigger than all of the space around me could contain.
It was the beginning of a new space and time, the start of something I was too excited to explain to myself.
But I had to let go, of what seemed like my strength, of people that I could have sworn had their energies navigate me to this place, let them go? I frowned.
So it began what would seem like a journey of a lifetime; I began to take off every clothing, the ones that boldly spelled out my passion, unlearned my smile the one that my friends kept coming; leave all of me at the feet of this door, behind it contained a home I always thought I'd need. 
I was alone, confused and without but I had a manual in my hands, this was to guide me into my new life...

Comments