My HERO.

It's been four years Dad,and time hasn't healed a thing.
I miss you so much,swear it breaks my heart to think about it.
Your smile I'd miss the most,how it comforted me in ways I can't explain.
It hurts that I wouldn't get to know how proud of me you'd be and are.
My Daddy,My Hero.
The life's you touched and souls you blessed should be enough comfort but I miss you terribly.
Remember how we promised I'd be really great and then take you on tours with me and all my world wide interviews. And you left me...
My Children would never meet you,and discover how intelligent their Grandfather was. Super cool too.
Remember how you brought all the wrong provisions for me in my Jss1,and all my friends never stopped laughing.
How you made me assure you that i'd write to heal...
How I played with your feet while I helped put your socks on for your routine jogs.
How we word battled.
How you thought me to prepare spaghetti and fry plantains perfectly brown.
Dad you really didn't have to go,all our plans and visions.
How I'd miss our aisle moment...
I Miss You,I really do,Words limit my feelings.
I'd miss how tight you hugged me when I was down.
Mom's heart is still torn...
*Sobs*

"50 till infinty.

Comments

Post a Comment