Letter to my unborn

Hey young lovers,
Mama loves you guys immensely,
Much more than she loves herself.
I'm getting ready to be the greatest mom to you can have.
Promise to be at every important day in your life, provided there is no clash( we'd discuss that later).
I feel your beauty already and I can't wait to braid and brush your hair tender; also can't wait to tuck you in bed.
Can't wait to write an infinite number of poems about you, and make movies about you. ( with your permission of course)
Look forward to our pillow fights with your Dad, yearn earnestly to see you smile at me with every inch of love in you and hug me tight.
I'd be ready whenever you need a friend  to wipe a tear or have chit chats.
I'd be more than just your mom, I promise.
I'd provide you with everything as necessarily and extravagantly as possible.
I love you and I wish you could come now but mummy has to get you the perfect Dad and work real hard first,okay?
Looking forward to our first moments together, when I'd hold you in my arms and we'd have that moment we'd talk about forever.
I'd love equally to the best of my content.
I'd raise you right.
I hope you love GOD more than your Dad and I do. I pray you turn out more beautiful than I pray and think you to be everyday.
Mama loves you guys ( thinking up the names still).
Stay beautiful!
                               For my MINI ME's.

Comments

  1. Wow! You have a new fan. My friend (Abu Frank) sent me the link to your blog and you remind me of the writer in me. You can also check out my blog wordsofdevante.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Little fruits of my soul
    Dada is here, I hope mom can see that
    So we will be expecting you soon
    But first we will have to work relentlessly
    To make a better life for you
    I promise to love you all with all I've got
    You can trust that I won't leave mom no matter what
    I look forward to school runs while mom makes lunch
    And special days when I will make dinner
    And whenever you get bruised I will be here to clean you up
    Above all you should know that life is not a bed of roses
    So whenever mom shouts or hits you, remember Dada will be here
    Mom loves you, not as much as I do anyways (wink)
    Stay beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment