Souled Out


Girl: In a bid to air out our sweaty bodies and stuffy minds; I and the one stepped up to the window and pushed it open instantaneously; as if by magic or maybe just mere coincidence our hearts leapt out and went into each other's bodies, a moment we'd yearned for all through our love journey. Suddenly I could see myself through his eyes it was the most beautiful thing after GOD's creation; I was perfect not how I remembered myself or had ever even felt all my life. The way he scripted me perfectly into his heart; the way he promised he'd pledge all his life is ever worth to see me smile at him . I wasn't even prepared for this kind of love although I had wished to the stars as a little girl... Now he was right in front of me just like my prayers but only a million and two times better. As I searched His mind I knew he one only planned on making me a better woman. So as i felt his heart tugging to come back, i left some questions for him to answer: How can i make you happy forever? And Where have you been all my life?

Boy: In that moment while the windows were thrown open and my heart switched places with yours; I saw things I could only ever have imagined or wondered. I saw things from your own consciousness that made me yearn for more of you. I saw how proud of me you are even for the little things. I felt how even before the vows, you had vowed to stay with me no matter what. I felt how much you loved every second with me, and how much it hurt each time we had to be apart. I became aware you were definitely created from my very own rib as GOD had ordained. Cause in totality and every way possible, I felt how you felt about me, about us. And all I could think was "This is awesome…you're awesome". I wouldn't change you for any reason cause you're perfect just the way you are. More beautiful than any Egyptian Queen. You make me happy just by being you. There may be flaws, but we all possess those. And so I'm happy with you even with yours. You ask how you may make me happy, please just be the version of you that I see and have felt. Just be beside me for as long as is humanly possible, that we may one day look back and say "our hearts beat as one for the first time in a million years". Where have I been all your life…fighting my way to your side. Crossing the hurdles placed before me all in the search for you. Now I've found you, I'm never letting go!!!



PS: Thank you for the response on this one Eleazar Umo; it wouldn't be complete without you!

Comments

  1. You remind me how beautiful love is. So much yearning for it through your lines, my thoughts and memories suddenly grow wings and take flight.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful piece....perfect response.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment