Yearnings 11


What do I want the most  right now?
A love that would drag my head out from beneath the umbrella of unwant.
Someone who would take photos of me without prompt and make me look like art.
To pursue my utmost dreams without people disguising their compasses to a different direction as love.
To fall in love with myself healthy enough and not regress back into the boat of low self esteem when someone I think is better sails by.
For my art to speak louder than I'd ever be able to and for it to leave ladders all around to help people up and out.
To have a moment where I can actually smile from within for the first time in over 72 months.
To be appreciated and wanted for my mind and soul's resounding beauty rather than the temporal  curves of my body.
For a friendship/relationship  where my significant other can look into my eyes, theirs free of judgement, and hold my hand every shaky step of the way.
To climb to a high mountain and scream the pain off my heart and yell my mind back together.
An acquisition of "dear to my heart" material things as I simultaneously waltz my way with GOD on the path to perfection.
To go to a new place and start my life all over.

Comments