Summer Vibes


Summer is all about fun, but I've had none.
Sun shining bright but its been a cloud all day.
Where have I been? In my really expensive beach house staring at hot girls clad up in bikinis, sun visor hats, reflective sunglasses and kimonos.
The waves beckon,but I've refused to harken to it.
There's fun all around but I'm not a part of it. I was thinking of capturing it and framing the pictures for this place, so at least there is a somewhat legit proof I was here, that's lame right? I know.
If only I had the chance to participate, I might have been sunkissed afterall.

     Well well, guess who dropped by today guys, mom with a boot full of food for me, this is the reason I'm such a spoilt child, and maybe why I am refusing to heal quickly.
Lol! oh well, its helping in some ways; Let's just say I'm getting fixed.
    Erm Nathan called today, after 4 weeks, the nerve, but I picked of course, don't judge me 😩, true love makes you act like you're sick but not on meds, it was a total 4hrs 31mins 27 secs call of him warming his sexy self back into my heart, I missed the bloke though. Only hope he'd be better this time around if I let him back in; He's not so bad afterall, my old man was right.
    This is me saying bye with my last entry, it was short but it hasn't been all bad. Though I didn't get to feel the waves against my nappy hair, the sand on my feet or get my melanin recharged by the sun; the fall is near and hopefully that'd be fun...
            Signed Eleazar & Your baby girl 👊

Comments