Ramblings Of A Twenty Something Year Old


Why should I stay the same?
I hated how people treated me back when I tried to be nice to everybody.

Why should I stay the same?
I hated how I treated ME, like everyone else's needs where more important than mine.

Why should I stay the same?
If I didn't like who I was and growth wasn't forthcoming in this place of comfort I had created.

Why should I stay the same?
When in all my last relationships I was low key blamed for being the reason it ended.


Why should I stay the same?
When I know I can have so much more if I just but crossed this road side of underachievement I'm on.

Why should I stay the same?
When I all I want to be, is someone's everything and one who they can't get enough of.

Why should I stay the same?
When it feels like everyone hates me and refrains from being associated with me.

Why should I stay same?
When I can't even figure out how to let myself stay in love for society's suggested time frame.

Why should I stay same?
When no one ever proudly calls me their favourite person.

Why should I stay same?
When I can't even live this thing called life without negative interference coated with supposed love.

Why should I stay same?
When all my mates look like they are having the time of their lives and I'm here being a bore.

But then again why should I change for anyone? *sighs*

Comments