For The One Who Is Scared Of Loving And Being Loved


For the one who is scared to love; I see you still putting the tiny pieces of your fragile heart back together, even attempting to box it and label don't touch, maybe place in an attic to prevent further usage, but why? Because he cheated on you, broke your heart, hit you ? ( I've been in an abusive relationship before, you don't see me giving up) Now I know i don't have a right to say when you should give up on love well because people react to pain differently.
But as much as I haven't found any worthy love, the right love casts away fear offers safety and makes you wonder why you waited so long. It's okay to be scared of trying again because for you it's the same old story, give your all and get resounding nothing's, you feel like you'd soon have nothing left to give, but I beg you to still open your heart to love, it'll replenish you, okay?
   For the one who is scared of being loved; I'm going to first need you to go on a journey of self-discovery + self-love and slowly scrub off your insecurities and rinse off with the new found knowledge of yourself , I'm going to need you to affirm to yourself often that you are enough not without your flaws but with it, and that most importantly you are deserving of love, the kind of love that'll move you through realms of deep affections, and then even when you decide to take time out to focus on your flaws, he'd be there, smiling a smile so sincere and so deep that it breaks the flaws and you'd see him looking at you with eyes of oceans of value and appreciation for you to swim in. You are worth love that drips from you as you walk on by, I wish I could hug you look into your eyes and say it, so put your crown back on!

Comments